The Foot Space have teamed up with Physiosense who offer highly skilled and experienced physiotherapy and sports massage. Physiotherapy can be beneficial for many conditions relating to muscles, joints, nerves, circulatory and respiratory.
Physiosense uses a combination of core physiotherapy treatment modalities and complementary, holistic therapies including:
- Manual therapy (Joint Mobilisations, Manipulations, Soft tissue and Myofascial release, Trigger point release, Massage(sports/therapeutic), Neural tissue mobilisations)
- Therapeutic exercise
- Clinical Pilates
Many different conditions can be treated including:
- Spinal Pain (Back/Neck/Mid-spine)
- Post-Op rehabilitation (Joint replacement, Ligament reconstruction etc.,)
- Sports Injuries
- Whiplash disorders
- Soft tissue Sprain/Strain(Tendon, Ligament)
- Work related postural problems
- Joint, Muscle and Nerve related symptoms
Initial Physiotherapy appointments usually last approximately 45minutes and follow-up appointments approximately 30minutes, though this depends on your condition.
Our Physiotherapists Sen Ramanathan and Martin Campbell are experienced and fully qualified. They are also members of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy and are HCPC registered.
For more information about Physiosense and the treatments they offer go to www.physiosense.co.uk