The Foot Space have teamed up with Physiosense who offer highly skilled and experienced physiotherapy treatment. Physiotherapy can be beneficial for many conditions relating to muscles, joints, nerves, circulatory and respiratory.
Physiosense uses a combination of core physiotherapy treatment modalities and complementary, holistic therapies including:
- Manual therapy (Joint Mobilisations, Manipulations, Soft tissue and Myofascial release, Trigger point release, Massage(sports/therapeutic), Neural tissue mobilisations)
- Therapeutic exercise
- Clinical Pilates
Many different conditions can be treated including:
- Spinal Pain (Back/Neck/Mid-spine)
- Post-Op rehabilitation (Joint replacement, Ligament reconstruction etc.,)
- Sports Injuries
- Whiplash disorders
- Soft tissue Sprain/Strain(Tendon, Ligament)
- Work related postural problems
- Joint, Muscle and Nerve related symptoms
Initial Physiotherapy appointments usually last approximately 45minutes and follow-up appointments approximately 30minutes, though this depends on your condition.
Our Physiotherapist, Sen Ramanathan has over 10 years international experience. He is a member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy and is HCPC registered.
For more information about Physiosense and the treatments they offer go to www.physiosense.co.uk