Open Monday to Saturday
Monday 9:30am - 5:00pm
Tuesday 9:30am - 7:00pm
Wednesday 9:30am - 7:00pm
Thursday 9:30am - 7:00pm
Friday 9:30am - 5:00pm
Saturday 10:00am - 5:00pm
Available Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
Physiotherapy and Massage:
Available on request.
During Busy Periods:
Please leave a message on the answering machine and we promise to get back to you.
Are available to people with limited mobility and are unable to come to the clinic - please call to enquire.
Available on request.
Patients will be charged in full for any appointment missed, cancelled or rescheduled without sufficient notice.*
Patients with outstanding fees will not be allowed to make any further appointments until fees are settled.
This is to avoid wasted appointments and to reduce waiting times.
* Cancellations are deemed late if they are received after 3pm on the working day before the appointment. Working days are defined as Monday to Saturday inclusive, except bank holidays.
The Foot Space is a podiatry clinic which provides medical services. As such The Foot Space is required to record details of all patients; details include medical information, medication, medical history etc. along with general demographic details. We understand the importance of keeping your personal data private and secure and comply with General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act.
- All details will be retained using an electronic record system.
- Permission from a parent or someone holding parental responsibility is required for all patients under the age of 16.
- As a healthcare provider we are required to retain medical records for a minimum of 7 years after the last treatment. (N.B. Timescales vary due to circumstances such as age at first treatment and mental health capacity.)
- Your "Right to be Forgotten" cannot override the requirement for medical notes to be held for the above mentioned minimum retention period.
- We may need to use your details to contact other professionals such as your General Practitioner regarding your treatment and will do so with your consent.
- We will not use your information for any other purpose than providing or promoting services at The Foot Space except where permission has been granted as mentioned above to liaise with other medical professionals.
- If you do not want us to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes regarding services at The Foot Space then you can write to us at The Foot Space, 120 London Road, Morden, Surrey, SM4 5AT or email email@example.com at any time.
- Your demographic information may be used to aid with appointment booking and booking reminders.
- Your information will not be sold or distributed to any third party.
- You have the right to request a copy of any information we hold about you. This can be obtained by submitting a written request.
- We may levy a charge to cover the cost of providing such information.
- If you think that any information that we hold about you is incomplete or incorrect please contact us as soon as possible and we will correct any information found to be incorrect.
If you are not happy for this information to be retained, we unfortunately will be unable to provide you with any podiatry care.
Privacy Notice in relation to the Website
This policy provides you with the details of how any personal data we collect from our website will be processed.
Information collected from website user:
Information Regarding Site Cookies
Cookies are small text files that are downloaded to your computer or mobile device. Cookies don’t harm your computer. Read more about cookies in general here http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- No cookies are enabled on this website
The above privacy notice does not cover the links within the site linking to other websites nor does it cover areas of the site with embedded widgets (for example Google Maps). We encourage you to read the privacy statements on the other websites you visit linked from this site.
The Foot Space keeps patient records via an electronic patient record system, Should you become a patient with ACD Podiatry Ltd we encourage you to read our GDPR policy above which will be provided to you again should you become a patient.
This website does not contain or link to any other patient information pertaining to the business of The Foot Space.
Information Commissioners Office (Registration No. Z9753798)